Dexafit Jobs: Executive Assisstant
- Creative and able to generate fun and engaging content for distribution across multiple digital channels
- Efficient with email (able to write to the point and stay on top of your inbox so it doesn't overwhelm you)
- Ability to systematize processes and streamline communication across DexaFit management and partner locations
- Enjoys engaging with others and helping respond to customer inquiries online (chat/email)
About this position:
You’ll work closely with DexaFit's executives and Operations Manager.
You will serve in a variety of roles, helping with the daily operations of DexaFit Corporate. You will learn how to serve as both author and editor, creating content and guiding the brand activities of Graphic Design, Social Media Management, E-Commerce Strategies and Marketing Coordinator.
You will learn the ins-and-outs of on-boarding and launching new DexaFit locations.
You will be in charge of articulating the "what" and "why" of our product offerings to customers.
You will use every tool at your disposal to communicate what Seth Godin described as, "the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer's decision to choose one product or service over another."
You will inspire feelings, reactions, understanding and loyalty to the DexaFit brand through social media and customer outreach.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, apply on this form!
- Help develop and drive the go-to-market strategy for each DexaFit offering and manage all social platforms.
- Support DexaFit's C-Level Management team carry out daily responsibilities.
- Communicate with existing and future DexaFit location partners.
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Creative teams to execute the brand strategy.
- Evaluate and report the impact and effectiveness of brand strategies and adjust and re-calibrate activities.
- Travel to local events in support of the brand
Required Qualifications: Entry Level
Experience in writing engaging, convincing, accurate, well-researched and grammatically correct copy and video scripts. Seriously, don’t apply unless you genuinely love writing and communicating and are able to do it well.
At a minimum, you have personal experience in social media.
An understanding of how to promote a brand with a technical component. Or at least an educational or personal background that demonstrates an ability to master how pretty quickly.
- The ability to be persuasive, form relationships, tailor your message and deliver it to a variety of audiences.
- The capability to give honest and reasonable feedback as well as receive constructive critical input in a non-emotional manner.
- The capacity to work in a dynamic, casual atmosphere where you will need to both work independently and seek out input from busy collaborators.
- Desire to create order and clarity out of chaos through the development of standard processes, workflows and systems.
DexaFit's work environment is informal and high-energy, and our employees' quality of life is important to us.
This position is open now and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Please submit the form linked below along with the samples required upon completion