Going DexaFit for Beginners
Don't start a diet or fitness plan without it.
Maybe you heard about DexaFit from a friend who you couldn’t recognize after they tried a new diet, or learned about Dexa when you read about it in Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Body, or saw Matt Lauer get a Dexa scan on NBC’s Today Show.
Whatever brought you here – whether it's losing 30 pounds and a few inches from your waist, shaving 15 minutes off your triathlon time, or adding more lean muscle to look and feel great – welcome!
DexaFit’s been around for quite awhile now (2011) and sometimes the information we’ve shared over the years can be overwhelming to a newcomer. That’s why we’ve collected a short overview of everything that’s helpful when you’re starting DexaFit.
Why we do what we do
Millions of people waste time on workout programs they’ll never stick to, diets that are impossible to keep up, and fitness gimmicks that never really do anything.
DexaFit opened to provide clients the most strategic, results-driven health and fitness testing system that makes sure a diet and fitness plan is the right one for you and actually gets results.
We go beyond the frenzy of fads to take a deeper look at the state of science around the most pressing health and fitness questions of the day.
How DexaFit works
We only offer advanced medical-grade technology and services to perform our fitness testing.
Our clients are anyone who wants access to personal health and fitness data that helps them lead healthier lives, using state-of-the-art resources such as:
- Body Composition Analysis using DXA technology (sometimes called a DEXA scan)
- Vo2max Cardio Fitness and Metabolic Health Testing with the same technology used by leading hospitals, sports labs, and research centers, including the Mayo Clinic
- Blood Panel, Microbiome, and Genetic screenings that are convenient, flexible, and powerful
- Engaging reports and dashboards of your results to show you what everything means and how to apply them
- Easy access to a network of wellness professionals and leading experts
Access to this kind of technology is unique and rare because it gives you access to technology and feedback usually only available at hospitals and professional athletic facilities.
What we do
Everyone at DexaFit is committed to learning and knowing exactly what you truly need to transform your health, fitness, and bodies.
During every client engagement, we use gold standard technology to collect information about your body, health, and fitness and combine it with detailed analysis and our expertise to help you:
- Figure out what you need and what you want to accomplish
- Pay attention to the trends that help you learn how to achieve their optimal
- Ask better questions to discover what's important to you and why
- Stay motivated and remove roadblocks to success
The DexaFit Roadmap is simple.
Only measure and track the ‘vital’ few metrics that matter most for achieving optimal health and you’ll avoid missing your signals within the noise.
Most people don't have an 'army of analysts and sports scientists' measuring and tracking their progress with the best available technologies. It's cost prohibitive but also overwhelming.
#Cost of our technology combined + what pros spend to optimize
DexaFit makes it simple to equip and empower yourself with the information and resources previously limited to elite athletes, professional teams, and sports science labs around the world.
This way you save time, money, and effort by knowing what diets and workout programs are the best for your body type, metabolism, and physiology.
Even if you don’t plan to go DexaFit all at once, taking it one step at a time is a great way to go – the more you track, the better you know how to optimize how you look and feel!