What can I expect?
Preparing For The Test
In order to get the most accurate results, it is important to follow the standard protocol for a Resting Metabolic Rate test:
- You will fast for a minimum of 5 hours before the test. Water only.
- Avoid exercising prior to your metabolic test.
- If possible, avoid the use of stimulants such as caffeine.
During The Test
During your test you will sit or recline in a comfortable position and breathe into a KORR MetaBreather mouthpiece.
- Relax and close your eyes during the test.
- Keep lips sealed lightly around the MetaBreather. It is important that all the air you breathe out is analyzed.
- In just 10 minutes, your metabolic rate will be measured!