Technology innovation is driving the movement toward more personalized health and fitness. Objective, data-driven feedback is more critical than ever if you want to know the merits of a fitness plan and track progress with confidence.
Access to the latest developments in health, fitness, and nutrition science is essential if you want to understand where you are, where you should be, and if what you do works.
DexaFit opened in 2011 to provide this access to clients. Our locations offer the most strategic, results-driven health and fitness testing system that makes sure a diet and fitness plan is the right one for someone and actually gets results.
Our mission is to go beyond the frenzy of fads and take a deeper look at the state of science around the most pressing health and fitness questions of the day.
Most Popular Questions
Q: What kind of support do I get from DexFit?
You will get access to a robust support system, designed and tested during the early stages of our growth. Support ranges from…
- Initial space build-out support, including equipment, furniture, technology, and supplies
- Regulatory state compliance support, medical oversight support
- Formal training and on-going education (DexaFit University resource hub & expert oversight)
- Website, social media, digital marketing and technology development and support
- Relationships with our strategic partnerships, including Research, Pilot Studies, Military, Gyms, Hospitals, & Corporations
- And much more (outlined on your introductory call)
Q: How large of a space do I need?
1,000 to 1,500 sq/ft is the minimum space you will need.
Q: What are the requirements to operate a DexaFit in my state?
Upon completion of your application below, we will forward any requirements or additional information you will need to know about your state.
Q: What is an estimate of my initial startup investment?
Initial Capital Investment: ~$147,000 to ~$188,000
Includes all Testing Equipment, Office & Technology requirements, Territory Rights, and Professional Services.
*DexaFit has relationships with third-party sources to offer preferred financing options
*A more detailed Financial Model with a breakdown of costs, revenue, and income estimates will be provided upon the completion of the application below.