DexaFit's Vo2max test pinpoints your precise fitness level, pure endurance potential, and cardiovascular degeneration. Learn yours if you want to exercise smarter, avoid overtraining, and detect any early signs of disease.
1. Increase your energy levels and endurance.
- Proper training at your VO2max improves your body’s power grid. It strengthens your heart, improves blood flow and metabolism, and makes your muscles more efficient. Your VO2max itself also increases.
2. Prevent overexertion.
- Overexertion is counterproductive to good health and fitness. It can also cause injury, prolong recovery, and stress your immune system.
3. Diminish your risk of disease.
- VO2max is a more reliable health and longevity indicator than factors like tobacco use, blood pressure, and cholesterol. Lower VO2max scores can mean lower energy levels and higher risk of certain diseases.
4. Locate your fat-burning zones.
- Your VO2max is also the heart rate at which your body is optimized to burn fat. Our analysis also identify your carbohydrate-burning zones and Calories burned during training.